- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
$5.95 Flat rate shipping to anywhere is the U.S.A.!
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days via the USPS.
- Packages may be shipped 1st class, Standard, or Priority Mail, depending on the package destination, size, and weight. If you need to receive a package quickly, contact us for expedited shipping options & prices.
- APO/FPO addresses welcome! We'll gladly ship your order to a military address.
ANY DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY, UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SHIPMENT.
Occasionally, things happen while your package is enroute to you. If you item arrives damaged, please contact us and await further instructions. Do not immediately return the item, as this may invalidate any shipping insurance and cause you to lose your refund/replacement.
We gladly accept returns of most new/unopened items within 14 days of delivery.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
- Purchases made by Paypal or credit/debit card will be refunded to your account. For all other payment methods, a merchandise credit will be given.
- All sales on Clearance items are final.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Mango Mage™ is not responsible for items damaged due to excessive wear or improper use.
To minimize potential damage upon arrival we recommend that you open your package on a flat surface, and do not cut into the contents of the box.